North Dallas Chapter Profile
- Chapter # 77 of 215 Chapters Nationwide. Leadership started by Ginny Lydick, originally from the Golden Corridor Chapter.
- Entered and WON the National Award for Outstanding Ticktocker Programs.
- Celebrated our 15th Anniversary as a Chapter at our holiday Mother/Daughter meeting with the invitation of some of our founding North Dallas members to the meeting.
- Region II (TX, OK, LA), District 16 (Addison, Plano, Frisco, Richardson and Surrounding Areas)
- 2015-16 – Active Members 86; Provisional Members 25; Ticktockers 125; Sustainer Members 45; Sustainer TTs 5.
- Strong start for 2016-17 with 26 new members in the class of 2022, 4 new in the class of 2021, and a transfer to the class of 2018.
- A 32% increase in the last 4 years of Philanthropy hours from 3793 in 2012 to 5526 in 2016
- Traditions are still continuing to hold this Chapter strong! As an experienced Chapter, many new Chapters look to us for answers to start, recreate, and write their own traditions.
Annual Pillar Achievements
- Community Service: Serving over 20 Philanthropies annually and successfully.
- Leadership Development: Expanding goals to get more Board members to National Conferences and more GLA’s to District meetings.
- Cultural Experiences: Our Teas (Chapter Wide and Senior) are a highlight every year with continued Etiquette classes on the meaning of RSVP’s , Greeting Guests, How to organize a group event, and Social media appropriateness.